This was a very special wedding! It was a wedding in 50's retro style, and all the guests followed the dress code. The wedding was an outdoor celebration of love, with a beautiful talk, based on the Bible, before the official ceremony began. The wedding was trilingual, as the groom was Portuguese, the bride Lithuanian, and most of their guests were English. It was simply beatiful! After they vowed to be forever one, I took them for a small photosession in the hotel and the nearby beach! 
This wedding was special for me personally, as it was first wedding I went to after i got married myself, only 12 days before;) Also, my crafts where part of this wedding. I made azulejos coasters for them, that, together with soaps, made by bride's sister, were used as place cards, in the tables, and gifts for the guests. It was an amazing day!

No comments: